You can purchase an ECS instance that has the same configuration as that of your existing instance. This allows you to improve the efficiency of creating ECS instances.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the target instance and choose Actions column. in the
- Confirm the configuration that is automatically selected.
You can modify the configuration that is automatically selected. After you modified the configuration, you can click Compare the original configuration in the lower part of the page to view the same and different configurations.
- Specify time options based on the billing method.
- Subscription instance: Specify the duration and whether to enable auto-renewal.
- Pay-as-you-go instance: Specify whether to enable automatic release. If you enabled automatic release, you must specify when to release the instance.
- Read and select ECS Terms of Service.
- Confirm instance creation based on the billing method.
- Subscription instance: Click Create Order.
- Pay-as-you-go instance: Click Create Instance.