||(Number of disks)*6+6
||64 snapshots for each disk
||Longer protection circle Smaller protection granularity
- Snapshot backup of a data disk for non-core businesses occurs at 00:00 every day. This backup data is retained for over 2 months.
- Snapshot backup of a data disk for core businesses occurs every 4 hours. This backup data is retained for over 10 days.
|Automatic task policy
||Hardcoded, triggered once daily, and unmodifiable
||Customizable weekly snapshot day, time of day, and snapshot retention period Query-able disk quantity and related details associated with an automatic snapshot policy
||More flexible protection policy
- A user can take snapshots on the hour and for several times in a day.
- A user can choose any day as the recurring day for taking weekly snapshots.
- A user can specify the snapshot retention period or choose to retain it permanently. When the maximum number of automatic snapshots has been reached, the oldest automatic snapshot will be deleted.
||Mitigated performance impact of the snapshot task on business I/O write
||The implementation principle is not made visible to users, allowing snapshots to be taken at any time of day without affecting user experience.