This topic describes how to view the 3D topology at the container layer for a cluster to implement drill-down analysis.
Go to the 3D topology page
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Container Monitoring.
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- On the Container Monitoring page, click the name of the Kubernetes cluster for which you want to view the 3D topology at the container layer.
- In the Namespace section of the cluster overview page, click the intersection of a namespace and a resource type.
- Click the tab for the resource type that you want to view on the page that appears.
- In the resource list, click the name of a resource.
- On the resource details page, click 3D Explorer in the upper-right corner.
The 3D topology at the container layer displays both the network topology and the resource topology of the selected resource, as shown in the following figure.
The network topology displays the resources that are associated with the selected resource and the namespaces to which these resources belong.
In the network topology, you can perform the following operations:
- Move the pointer over a resource to view the type, name, and status of this resource.
- Click the selected resource to view its details. For more information, see Service details and Depdetails.
- Click a resource that is associated with the selected resource to view the 3D topology at the container layer for the associated resource.
The resource topology displays the nodes that are associated with the selected resource and the related pods and containers on each node.
In the resource topology, each hexagon indicates a node, each hollow cube indicates a pod, and each solid cube indicates a container.
In the resource topology, you can perform the following operations: