This topic describes how to release a MyBase for SQL Server instance that runs on an ApsaraDB for MyBase host. You can perform this operation based on your business needs.
After an instance is released, the system does not retain the data of the instance. We recommend that you back up the data and download the backup files of your instance before you release the instance. For more information, see Back up an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance and Download the data and log backup files of an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance.
A MyBase for SQL Server instance is created. For more information, see Create a MyBase for SQL Server instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the deployment region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release, and click Details in the Actions column to go to the details page of the instance in the ApsaraDB RDS console.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Release Instance message:
- Find the RDS instance and in the Actions column choose .
- Find the RDS instance and click its ID.
- On the Basic Information page, click Release Instance.
- In the message that appears, click OK.