If the policy that is associated with your cloud desktop cannot meet your business requirements, you can modify the configurations of the policy. This topic describes how to modify the configuration items of a policy.
- Log on to the EDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Policy Management.
- On the Policy Management page, find the policy that you want to modify and click Change Policy in the Actions column.
- In the Change Policy panel, reconfigure the policy.
You can modify the policy name and reconfigure basic configuration items, such as USB redirection and watermark. You can also reconfigure security group control rules and domain names that are contained in the blacklist and whitelist. For more information, see Table of parameters for the basic policy, Table of parameters for the security control rule., Description of the blacklist and whitelist and Description of the client IP whitelist.
- Click OK.
After you modify the configuration items of the policy, the new configurations take effect on the cloud desktop that is associated with this policy. The new configurations on security group rules and user preemption take effect immediately. Other configurations take effect the next time you log on to the cloud desktop.