This topic describes how to migrate a MyBase for PostgreSQL instance from a host to another host.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the deployment region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the page that appears, find the dedicated cluster that you want to manage and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation tree, click Instances.
- Find the instance that you want to migrate, and click Migrate in the Actions column.
- In the panel that appears, configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Destination Zone Select a zone to which you want to migrate the instance. Destination Host Select a host to which you want to migrate the instance.Note This parameter is optional. If you do not specify a destination host, the instance is migrated to a host in the specified zone. Migration Time
- Immediately: Migrate the instance immediately.
- Maintenance Window 02:00-06:00: Migrate the instance after all the data of the primary instances that run on the current host is migrated to the secondary instances on another host. This prevents your business from being interrupted due to migration.
- Specified Time: You can specify a date and time to migrate the instance.
- Click OK.