You can release a MyBase for MySQL instance if you do not need the instance.
The instance to be released must be one of the following types:
- An instance that uses local SSDs
- A read-only instance
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the deployment region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the page that appears, find the dedicated cluster that you want to manage and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation tree, click Instances. Find the instance that you want to release and choose .
- In the message that appears, click OK.