This topic describes how to restore the data of an instance that runs on an ApsaraDB for MyBase host to another instance. Data loss may occur if you restore data to the original instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the deployment region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance for which you want to restore data, and click Restore Database in the Actions column.
- Configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description VSwitch The vSwitch that is connected to the new instance. You can log on to the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) console to view the detailed information about the vSwitch. Restore Mode
- By Time: You can restore data from a backup generated at a specified point in time. The specified point in time must be within the log backup retention period. The time is accurate to seconds. For more information about how to view or change the log backup retention period, see Back up an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance.
- By Backup Set: You can restore data from a backup set.
Restore Point If you select By Time for Restore Mode, you must specify a point in time. By Backup Set If you select By Backup Set for Restore Mode, you must specify the point in time at which the backup set from which you want to restore data was generated. Instance Type: The specifications of the new instance. Storage Capacity The storage capacity of the new instance.
- Click OK and complete the payment on the page that appears.