This topic describes how to change the password of a RAM user within your Alibaba Cloud account.
- Log on to the RAM console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Identities > Users.
- In the User Logon Name/Display Name column, click the name of the RAM user.
- On the Authentication tab of the user details page, click Modify Logon Settings.
- In the Set Logon Password section of the panel that appears, reset the logon password.
- If you select Keep Current Password Unchanged, the password is not changed.
- If you select Automatically Regenerate Default Password and click OK, the system automatically generates a logon password. You must save the generated password for subsequent use.
- If you select Reset Custom Password, enter a new password and click OK.
- Click Close.Note If your Alibaba Cloud account allows RAM users to manage their passwords, the RAM users can also change their passwords in the console.