This topic lists the latest changes to ack-cost-exporter.
- ack-cost-exporter submits the billing data of a cluster for cost analysis. The billing data includes the costs, real-time prices, billing methods, discounts, coupons, and vouchers of cloud resources.
- ack-arms-prometheus submits the resource usage data of a cluster.
- ack-arms-prometheus performs cost analysis based on the billing data and the resource usage data.
- Periodically obtains the instance types and instance prices in a Kubernetes cluster, and converts these details into Prometheus metrics.
- Supports public cloud, hybrid cloud, and multi-cloud scenarios.
- Supports multiple billing methods, such as subscription, pay-as-you-go, and preemptible instances.
Regularly obtains the bills of a cluster and converts them into Prometheus metrics.
For more information about how to use ack-cost-exporter, see Cost analysis.
|Version||Image address||Release date||Description||Impact|
||No impact on workloads.|