Before you use the features of ApsaraDB for MyBase, create hosts in the ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster and create instances on the hosts.
A MyBase for SQL Server dedicated cluster is created. For more information, see Create a MyBase for SQL Server dedicated cluster.
For more information about host specifications, see Host specifications and pricing.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to deploy the dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. Find the dedicated cluster in which you want to create hosts, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation tree, click Hosts. Then, click Add Host.
- On the page that appears, configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Product Type Select Dedicated Cluster.Note If you purchase hosts that use enhanced SSDs (ESSDs), the fees of these hosts include only computing fees. When you create an instance, you must pay for the used storage of ESSDs. If you click Storage Package, you can purchase a to reduce storage costs. A storage plan is billed based on the subscription billing method. You can use a storage plan to offset the data storage bill that is generated in the same region based on the pay-as-you-go billing method. Region The region where you want to deploy the host. The host and the dedicated cluster to which the host belongs must be deployed in the same region. Dedicated Cluster The dedicated cluster to which the host belongs. Zone The zone where the host is deployed. We recommend that you deploy hosts in different zones to improve availability. Host Image The operating system (OS) image of the host. Valid values:
- Windows (With SQL Server SE License)
- Windows (With SQL Server EE License)
- Windows (With SQL Server Web Edition License)
Storage Type The storage type of the host. Only Enhanced SSD (ESSD) can be selected. Host Instance Type The specifications of the host. Network Type The network type of the host. The value is VPC. VSwitch The vSwitch to which the host is connected. If no options are available, create a vSwitch as prompted below the field. Quantity The number of hosts that you want to create. For more information, see Requirements for the number of hosts. Duration The subscription duration of the host. You can select Auto-renewal. If your subscription is not renewed, this operation ensures that the system retains your host resources and renews the host based on the specified subscription duration. For example, if you specify a three-month subscription duration, the system renews the host once every three months.
- Click Buy Now. On the Confirm Order page, read and agree to the terms of service, and click Pay to complete the payment.
You can scan the following QR code to join a DingTalk group chat. In this group chat, you can obtain technical support from database experts, read success stories, and participate in live-streaming sharing from experts.