You can delete Apsara File Storage NAS file systems that are no longer needed.
NAS file systems are billed based on the storage capacity. If you no longer need a NAS file system, we recommend that you back up the data and delete the NAS file system in a timely manner.
- Log on to the EDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Apsara File Storage NAS page, use one of the following methods to delete NAS file systems:
- Find the NAS file system that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- Select one or more NAS file systems that you want to delete and click Delete in the lower part of the page.
- In the message that appears, click OK.