This topic describes how to create a workspace whose account system type is convenience account.
The following section describes how to create a workspace whose account system type is convenience account. For some parameters, only the minimum or default configurations are used. For more information, see Create a workspace of the convenience account type.
- Log on to the EDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Overview.
- On the Overview page, click Create workspace.
Note If your account does not have existing Elastic Desktop Service (EDS) resources, the Overview page automatically displays the operation wizard. In the Custom creation section, click Start creating to create a workspace.
- In the Configure Secure Office Network step, select a region, enter a workspace name, and then specify an IPv4 CIDR block. Click Next: Configure Account System.
The following configurations are only examples:
- Select region: East China 1 (Hangzhou)
- Workspace name: test
- IPv4 CIDR block: 192.168.1.0/24
- Connection Method: Internet
- Cloud Enterprise Network: Do not join
- In the Configure Account System step, set Account Type to Convenience account. Click Create a workspace immediately without public network services.
Note If your cloud desktop requires Internet access, you can click Next: Access Public Network Settings to enable the Internet access feature and set a peak bandwidth.