Action policies are used to manage alert notification methods and the frequency at which alert notifications are sent. This topic describes how to create, modify, and delete an action policy.
Create an action policy
By default, the built-in alert rules of ActionTrail reference the SLS actiontrail builtin action policy. You can also create custom action policies based on your business requirements.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Alerting.
- On the Event Alerting page, select Action Policy from the drop-down list.
- In the Action Policy section, click Create.
- In the Add Action Policy dialog box, set the ID and Name parameters.
- On the Primary Action Policy tab, create an action policy.
- Click the icon.
- Configure a condition to send an alert notification and click OK.
Configuration item Description Example Condition Valid values:
- All: The specified action policy is executed only if all alerts in a merge set meet the specified condition.
- Any: The specified action policy is executed if one or more alerts in a merge set meet the specified condition.
Any Conditional expressions Alerts that meet a conditional expression are processed based on the specified action policy. You can specify an object, an operator, and an object value for the conditional expression.
- Object: Alibaba Cloud Account ID
- Operator: Equal to
- Object value: 154035569884****
ModeYou can add multiple conditions in standard mode or advanced mode. Valid values:
- Standard Mode: If you specify multiple conditions, the conditions are associated by using the AND operator.
- Advanced Mode: If you specify multiple conditions, you can use the AND or OR operator to associate the conditions. You can also group multiple conditions into one group by using parentheses. In addition, nested conditions are supported.
- Configure an action group.
Set the required parameters for notification methods. Available notification methods include SMS message, voice call, email, DingTalk, webhook, and Alibaba Cloud Message Center. For more information, see Notification methods.
- Click the icon for the Condition or Action Group dialog box to end the configuration.
Note Click the icon if you want to add more conditions and action groups.
- Click OK.
Modify an action policy
- Find the action policy that you want to modify and click Edit in the Actions column.
- In the Edit Action Policy dialog box, modify the conditions and action groups.
- Click OK.
Delete an action policy
Before you delete an action policy, make sure that the action policy is not referenced by alert rules. If you delete the action policy referenced by an alert rule, an exception will occur during event monitoring based on the alert rule.
- Find the action policy that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- Click OK.