The health inspection feature can be used to periodically test the connectivity of your monitored services. This feature allows you to check the health status of the monitored services and handle detected exceptions at the earliest opportunity. You can import the data of an Alibaba Cloud service that is collected by Prometheus Service to create an inspection task for the Alibaba Cloud service.
Create an Alibaba Cloud service inspection task
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Prometheus Monitoring.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Prometheus Monitoring page, click the name of a Kubernetes cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Health inspection.
- In the upper-right corner of the Health inspection page, click Cloud Service Inspection.
- In the Cloud Service Inspection wizard, perform the following steps:
- Select an Alibaba Cloud service whose data you want to import and click Next. Note Prometheus Service allows you to import the data of ApsaraDB for Redis and ApsaraDB RDS.
- Select the data that you want to import and click OK.
- Select an Alibaba Cloud service whose data you want to import and click Next.