This topic describes how to view daily health reports. The major metrics of a report are also described.
View daily health reports
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the cluster is deployed. In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the 3.0 Clusters tab, find the cluster and click the cluster ID.
AnalyticDB for MySQL collects the daily average and maximum values of major metrics of the specified dates. Major metrics include QPS, TPS, CPU utilization, disk I/O information, and overall disk water level.
The trend charts for disk water level, QPS, and TPS are also provided. AnalyticDB for MySQL collects data of disk water level, QPS and TPS in the past period of time and then uses the prediction algorithm to plot their trends. Based on the historical data, the prediction algorithm establishes mathematical models and performs the optimal approximation. Therefore, the prediction algorithm cannot send early warnings about exceptions or emergencies. You must add alert rules to send alerts.
- The trend chart for disk water level predicts the two-week trend as a result of daily aggregation of predicted disk water level values. You can determine the future disk usage based on this predicted trend and make preparations, such as planning disk expansion, adding workers, or deleting useless data.
- The trend chart for QPS provides the next-day trend as a result of hourly aggregation of predicted QPS values. Then, you can make business plans, upgrade or downgrade cluster configurations, or auto-scale clusters.
- The trend chart for TPS provides the next-day trend as a result of hourly aggregation of predicted TPS values. Then, you can make business plans or expand disk capacity.