This topic describes how to modify the bandwidth limit of a virtual border router (VBR).
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region to which the Express Connect circuit belongs, and click Exclusive Physical Connection.
- Click the ID of the Express Connect circuit that you want to manage.
- On the page that appears, find the VBR that you want to manage, choose Actions column. in the
- Specify a bandwidth limit and click OK.
- You can check whether the modification takes effect in the Bandwidth Status column.