Some expired or released ApsaraDB for HBase instances are moved to the recycle bin. You can unlock, rebuild, or delete the instances in the recycle bin.
- The data of the instances that are in the recycle bin is retained for seven days and then automatically deleted. You cannot directly restore the instances from the recycle bin. To restore the data of the instances, submit a ticket to apply for temporary restoration and then migrate the data within a specific period of time.
- The instances in the recycle bin still occupy your virtual private cloud (VPC) and vSwitch resources. If you confirm that you do not need the instances, you can delete them from the recycle bin to release the VPC resources that the instances occupy.
After an instance is locked due to an overdue payment or expiration, you can delete the instance from the recycle bin.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for HBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the ApsaraDB for HBase instance that you want to delete is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Recycle Bin.
- Find the instance, and click Delete in the Actions column.