The data usage diagnostic feature allows you to protect the data content and privacy of the current DataWorks workspace and provides best practices and solutions for security risks. This feature helps you build a basic security system for data usage.
Go to the Data usage diagnosis page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace and click Data Analytics.
- In the upper-left corner of the page that appears, click the icon and choose Data access control page appears. . The
- In the top navigation bar, click Data usage security. The Data usage diagnosis page appears.
View diagnostic results
- Security risk
DataWorks can automatically identify sensitive data for administrators. The prerequisite is that you must configure different levels of data identification rules for DataWorks. If no data identification rules are configured, the system cannot identify sensitive data, which may cause sensitive data leaks.
You can configure identification rules for sensitive data based on the provided suggestion. This enables you to fully understand the distribution of sensitive data and ensures the security of sensitive data.