The platform security diagnostic feature of DataWorks provides security capabilities for features, such as identity authentication, access control, and development mode, during data transmission, storage, and computing on the current DataWorks workspace and an associated compute engine. In addition, best practices are provided for security diagnostics. The platform security diagnostic feature helps you identify the security risks of your platform at the earliest opportunity and build a basic security system before you perform related transactions.
Go to the Platform safety diagnosis page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides, find the workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- In the upper-left corner of the page that appears, click the icon and choose Data access control page appears. . The
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Platform safety diagnosis. The Platform safety diagnosis page appears.
View diagnostic results
- Data calculation and storage
Diagnoses security issues for features such as data permission management, data storage encryption, and data storage backup, and identifies potential security risks at the earliest opportunity to improve security during data storage and access.
- Data transmission security diagnosis
Diagnoses security issues for features such as data source access control and isolation of data sources for production and data sources for development, and allows you to identify security risks during data transmission and process the security risks at the earliest opportunity. This diagnostic item ensures a secure and reliable environment for data transmission.
- Standardized diagnosis of data production
Diagnoses security issues for production processes, such as the rationality of the roles, number of administrators, and deployment personnel within the current workspace, and allows you to identify and process security risks at the earliest opportunity. This diagnostic item improves the reliability and security of the data output system.
- Platform security configuration diagnosis
Diagnoses security issues for features, such as auditing of operations on DataWorks, to improve the data security in general fields.
- Security risk
Permissions are not configured on the data sources. This way, personnel of low security levels can access data of high security levels. This leads to low-security access to the data sources.
You can configure permissions for the data sources based on the provided suggestion to improve access security for the data sources.