You can unbind tags from a Data Transmission Service (DTS) instance.
- You can unbind up to 5 tags at a time.
- If you unbind a tag from all instances, the tag is automatically deleted.
- When you unbind tags from an instance, the instance is not negatively affected.
- If you unbind all tags from an instance, you can no longer filter the instance by tag.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select Data Migration, Data Synchronization, Change Tracking, or Data Integration.
- At the top of the page that appears, select the region where your instance resides.
- Click Edit Tag in the Actions column of the instance.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the icon next to the tag that you want to unbind. Note To delete a tag, unbind the tag from all instances.
- Click OK.
Related API operation
|UntagResources||Unbinds tags from one or more DTS instances.|