To prevent your business from malicious traffic or crawlers, Alibaba Cloud Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) provides the bot traffic management feature. This feature is integrated with AI intelligent protection and uses information such as authorized crawlers and threat intelligence to identify and block malicious requests. This topic describes how to enable and configure bot traffic management.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Configure page, find the domain name that you want to manage and click Domain Names in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane on the details page of the specified domain name, click Security Settings.
- On the Bot Traffic Management tab, set Authorized Crawlers, Threat Intelligence, and AI Intelligent Protection.
Parameter Description Authorized Crawlers You can enable or disable this feature.Note Authorized crawlers function as a whitelist that contains authorized search engines. Requests from authorized crawlers are allowed to access the domain name. You can click Modify to view, enable, or disable authorized crawlers. Threat Intelligence You can enable or disable this feature.Note Threat intelligence provides information about bot traffic, such as fingerprints, IP libraries, and proxy IP addresses. You can enable threat intelligence after simple configurations to block malicious requests. You can click Modify to view, enable, or disable threat intelligence. AI Intelligent Protection You can enable or disable this feature.Note AI intelligent protection automatically analyzes and studies workloads based on algorithms, generates bot traffic fingerprints, and creates protection rules against malicious requests. You can click Modify to view, enable, or disable AI intelligent protection.