This topic describes how to upgrade the alerting module. You can upgrade the alerting module only for a specific alert instance.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the project for which you want to upgrade the alerting module.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Alerts.
- In the Alerts section, click an alert.
- On the Alert Overview tab, click Modify Settings.
- In the Alert Configuration step, click Next.
- In the Notifications step, click Upgrade.
- If you are upgrading the alerting module for the first time, select a region to store
alert data and click OK. After you select a region, a project named sls-alert-Alibaba Cloud account ID-region and a Logstore named internal-alert-center-log are automatically created in the region. The Logstore is used to store alert data.
- In the Confirm Upgrade dialog box, click OK.