Storage Operator is a component that is used to manage the lifecycle of the storage components provided by Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK). This topic introduces Storage Operator and lists the latest changes to Storage Operator.
- Default configurations: Storage Operator provides the default configurations of storage components. The default configurations vary based on the version of Storage Operator.
- Custom configurations: ConfigMaps can be used to define custom configurations of storage components, such as version information, and whether to install the component.
- Each image of Storage Operator contains the default configuration file.
- When Storage Operator runs as a Deployment, the Deployment reads configurations from a ConfigMap file that is mounted on the Deployment and contains configurations of storage components.
- Storage Operator determines whether to deploy and upgrade a storage component by combining the default and custom configurations.
For more information about how to deploy Storage Operator, see Use Storage Operator to deploy and upgrade storage components.
|Version||Image address||Release date||Description||Impact|
|No impact on workloads.|