After you import trace data to Log Service, you can view the trace data, including the trace trail map and span data.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- Open the Trace Analysis page.
- In the Log Application section, click Trace Service.
- In the trace instance list, click the specified instance.
- In the left-side navigation bar, click Trace Analysis.
- On the Trace Analysis tab, click the specific trace data.
- View the details of the trace.
Ordinal number Description 1 The trace map shows the distribution of tracking links and spans. The following list describes the details:
- Different colors represent different services. In this example, the blue color represents the front-end service.
- The length of the black line in the trace map represents the time that is consumed by a span.
- The timeline represents the time range of the trace.
2 Each row in this section represents a span and shows the hierarchical relationship between the parent span and the child span. Each parent span is preceded by a number, which indicates the number of child spans owned by the parent span. In this section, you can perform the following operations:
- Click the icon to collapse or expand a span.
- Select a span and click the icon. The system displays only the data of the span.
- Click the icon to defocus a span.
3 When you click a span, the following information is displayed:
- Service: the name of the service to which the span belongs.
- Call: the name of the API operation.
- Property: the metadata of the span.
- Resource: the resources that must be called to generate the span.
- Details: the details of the span. For more information about field descriptions, see Trace data formats.
- Log: the log content that is related to the span.