When the remaining capacity of a resource plan drops below a specified value, Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) can notify you by SMS messages, emails, or internal messages. This topic describes how to configure low capacity alerts for resource plans.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Expenses to go to Alibaba Cloud User Center.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Set Threshold Alert in the upper-right corner. . Then, click
- In the Set Threshold Alert dialog box, turn on Threshold Alert and set Set Batch Threshold Proportion. Note You can specify a value based on your business requirements. For example, you can set the threshold value to 20% for a resource plan. In this case, notifications are sent to you when the remaining capacity of the resource plan drops below 20%. You can perform Step 5 to Step 8 to configure message settings.
- Go to the DCDN console, move your pointer over the icon, and then click Message Settings.
- On the Common Settings page, select Notifications of Product Expiration. Select the types of message that you want to receive and click Modify in the Contact column.
- You can select existing contacts or click Add Message Recipient and enter the name, email address, phone number, and occupation to add a contact.
- Click Save.