After you bind tags to a Data Transmission Service (DTS) instance, you can search for the instance by tag in the instance list. Then, you can manage the instance based on your needs.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select Data Migration, Data Synchronization, Change Tracking, or Data Integration.
- At the top of the page that appears, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the instance list, click Tag.
- Select the tag key and tag value. Note
- After you create a tag or update an existing tag, you must refresh the page to update the tag list.
- To clear a filter condition, click the icon next to the selected tag.
Related API operation
|ListTagResources||Queries the tags that are bound to specific data migration, data synchronization, or change tracking instances, or queries the instances to which specific tags are bound.|