The diagnostics feature of Database Autonomy Service (DAS) is integrated with ApsaraDB for Redis. You can use the diagnostics feature to create a diagnostic report for the operational conditions of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance within a specified period of time. Diagnostic reports help you evaluate the operational conditions of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance, such as performance level, skewed requests distribution, and slow query logs. Diagnostic reports also help you identify anomalies on the instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instance List page, click the Instance ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Create Reports.
- In the dialog box that appears, specify a time range for which you want to create
a diagnostic report and click OK. Note The time range cannot exceed one day. If you specify a shorter time range for diagnostics, more detailed statistics are displayed in the diagnostic report.
- You can view the progress of the diagnostics task by refreshing the Diagnostic Report page. After the diagnostic report is created, click View Report in the Actions column.