You can customize the settings of control plane components in a professional edge Kubernetes cluster to meet production needs. You can customize the settings of managed components such as Kube API Server and Kube Controller Manager (KCM). This topic describes how to customize the settings of control plane components in a professional edge Kubernetes cluster.
- After you customize the settings of a component, the component is automatically restarted. We recommend that you customize the settings during off-peak hours.
- After you customize the settings, the changes overwrite the default settings of the professional edge Kubernetes cluster.
- To ensure the stability of the control plane component, you are allowed to customize only some of the settings.
- Make sure that the values of the customized parameters are valid and complete. Otherwise, the component may fail to be restarted. For more information about the parameters, see kube-apiserver and kube-controller-manager.
Customize the settings of a control plane component in a professional edge Kubernetes cluster
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- In the Core Components section, find the component and click the icon.
- In the kube-apiserver Parameters dialog box, set the parameters and click OK.
Note Make sure that the specified values are valid and complete. You can customize only the settings of Kube API Server and KCM in professional edge Kubernetes clusters. For more information about the valid format and values of component parameters, see kube-apiserver and kube-controller-manager. Select the Kubernetes version based on the practical situation.
|Kubernetes version||Component||Parameter||Default value|