When the remaining capacity of a resource plan drops below a specified value, Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN) can notify you by text messages, emails, or internal messages. This topic describes how to configure low capacity alerts for resource plans.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Expenses to go to Alibaba Cloud User Center.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Set Threshold Alert in the upper-right corner. . Then, click
- In the Set Threshold Alert dialog box, turn on Threshold Alert and set Set Batch Threshold Proportion.
Note Select a proper value based on your business requirements. If you select 20%, Alibaba Cloud CDN sends you alerts when the remaining capacity of resource plans drops below 20% of the total capacity.
- In the top navigation bar, click the icon and click Message Settings.
- On the Common Settings page, select Notifications of Product Expiration. Select the types of message that you want to receive and click Modify in the Contact column.
- You can select existing contacts or click Add Message Recipient and enter the name, email address, phone number, and occupation to add a contact.
- Click Save.