You can view information of a scaling group, such as the basic information, instance list, configuration source, scaling rules, and lifecycle hooks. This way, you can learn about the basic configurations and basic information of existing ECS instances in the scaling group.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the scaling group and use one of the following methods to open the details page
of the scaling group:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- In the Actions column corresponding to the scaling group, click Details.
- Click different tabs in the upper part of the scaling group details page to view the corresponding details of the scaling group.