AnalyticDB for MySQL provides an intelligent analysis system to analyze collected data in various manners to gain insight into the running status of clusters.
Profile analysis of query behaviors in a cluster
AnalyticDB for MySQL performs statistical analysis of query behaviors in a single cluster. The following statistical metrics are included:
- The number of your queries within a specified period of time.
- Whether your queries contain JOIN, aggregation, or SORT statements or operators.
- The time when your first and last queries are executed.
- The type of queries when your queries exceed a specified proportion.
Analysis of time series data in a cluster
- The number of times for which the CPU utilization of a cluster exceeds a specified threshold.
- The number of times for which the memory usage of a cluster exceeds a specified threshold.
- The number of times for which the disk I/O of a cluster exceeds a specified threshold.
- The number of times for which the queries per second (QPS), response time, and transactions per second (TPS) of a cluster exceed a specified threshold.
Statistical analysis of query details
- Statistics of metrics such as the input and output of operators and resource consumption used in your queries.
- Statistical analysis of missing estimated information in your queries.
- Statistics of metrics such as the number of stages, the number of tasks, and memory usage in a single query.