This topic describes how to unbind a tag from an Apsara PolarDB cluster. You can unbind a tag from an Apsara PolarDB cluster based on your business needs.
If a tag is unbound from an Apsara PolarDB cluster and the tag is not bound to other Apsara PolarDB clusters, the tag is automatically deleted.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster resides.
- On the Clusters page, move the pointer over the icon in the Tags column of the target cluster, click Edit Tags.
- In the Edit Tags dialog box, click the icon next to the target tag.
- Click OK.Note Unbinding a tag from an Apsara PolarDB cluster does not affect other Apsara PolarDB clusters that are bound to this tag.
Related API operations
|UntagResources||Unbinds tags from Apsara PolarDB clusters.|