This topic describes how to bind tags to Apsara PolarDB clusters. To easily manage a large number of Apsara PolarDB clusters, you can create and bind tags to the clusters. You can also filter the clusters by tag.
- A tag consists of a key-value pair. Each key must be unique for an Alibaba Cloud account in a region. This limit does not apply to the values of keys.
- You can bind a maximum of 20 tags to a cluster. If you create a tag that has the same key as an existing tag, the existing tag is overwritten.
- The tag namespace for the clusters that are deployed in each region is unique.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster resides.
- On the Clusters page, move the pointer over the icon in the Tags column of the target cluster.
- Click Edit Tags.
- In the Edit Tags dialog box, click New Tag or Existing Tag.
- New Tag:
Specify Key and Value for the tag and click OK.Note After the tag is created, you can bind it to other clusters.
- Existing Tag:
Click the key of the target tag Key.
- New Tag:
- Repeat the preceding steps to create and bind other tags to clusters. In the lower-right corner of the dialog box, click OK.
Related API operations
|TagResources||Binds tags to Apsara PolarDB clusters.|