Database Autonomy Service (DAS) supports the inspection and scoring feature. This feature allows you to inspect and score the health status of your instances on a regular basis. You can learn about the status of the databases. This topic describes how to use the inspection and scoring feature.
- A database instance of one of the following types is created:
- An ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL database or a self-managed MySQL database.
- An ApsaraDB for Redis database.
- The database instance is connected to DAS. Make sure that the database instance is in the Accessed state. For more information, see Connect a database instance on Alibaba Cloud to DAS.
Enable inspection and scoring
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Inspection and Scoring.
- In the upper-right corner of the Instance Inspection and Scoring page, click Settings.
- In the Enable Inspection and Scoring dialog box that appears, select an engine and click Confirm.
View the results of inspection and scoring
- After you enable the inspection and scoring feature, you can search for instances by using instance IDs, IP addresses, and instance aliases. You can
view the check items of an instance within a specified time range. You can also export the inspection and scoring results of an instance. Note In the inspection and scoring results, you can view the health score of the instance and the health status of each check item.
- Click Deduction Details that corresponds to an instance to view the Deduction Details table.
- Click Report that corresponds to an instance to view Scoring Report Details.