Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the inspection and scoring feature to inspect and score the health status of your database instances on a regular basis. This can help you ensure the status of your database instances. This topic describes how to use the inspection and scoring feature.
- A database instance is created. Make sure that the database instance is one of the
following types of database instances:
- An ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance, a self-managed MySQL database instance, or an ApsaraDB PolarDB MySQL-compatible edition instance
- An ApsaraDB for Redis instance
- The database instance is connected to DAS. Make sure that the database instance is in the Accessed state. For more information, see Connect Alibaba Cloud database instances to DAS.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Inspection and Scoring.
- In the upper-right corner of the Instance Inspection and Scoring page, click Settings.
- In the Enable Inspection and Scoring dialog box, select the engine that the database instance runs and click Confirm.
View the results of inspection and scoring
- After you enable the inspection and scoring feature, on the Instance Inspection and
Scoring page, you can enter the ID, IP address, or alias of a database instance to
search for the database instance. You can specify a period of time to view the inspection
and scoring results that are generated within the specified time range. You can also
export the inspection and scoring results. Note On the Instance Inspection and Scoring page, you can view the score of the health condition of the database instance and the statistics of each inspected item.
- Click Deduction Details in the Operation column to view the details of score deduction.
- Click Report in the Operation column to view the details of the report in the Scoring Report panel.