This topic describes how to create a connector in the EventBridge console.
- Activate Message Queue for RabbitMQ
- Create Instance
- Create Vhost
- Create Exchange
- Create Queue
- Activate EventBridge and grant permissions to a RAM user
- Manage custom event buses
The regions that are supported by the connector are subject to the regions where the Message Queue for RabbitMQ is activated.
- Log on to the EventBridge console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Click message queue for Apache RabbitMQ, perform the following operations, and then click create and start.
- Name: Enter the name of the connector.
- RabbitMQ instance: Select the created instance.
- Vhost: Select the created Vhost.
- Queue: Select the created Queue.