This topic describes how to create a connector in the EventBridge console.
EventBridge does not support directly pulling events from Message Queue for MQTT topics. You can use the data outbound feature of Message Queue for MQTT to forward data to Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ topics and integrate data with EventBridge by using Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ Message Queue for MQTT connectors.
Step 1: Create a data outbound rule
- Log on to the Message Queue for MQTTconsole. In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance is located.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Create Rule panel, click the Data Outflow tab.
- On the Data Outflow tab, set the following parameters as prompted, and click OK.
Parameter Example value Description Rule ID 111111 The global unique identifier of a rule.
- It can contain only letters, digits, hyphens (-), and underscores (_) and must contain at least one letter or digit.
- It must be 3 to 64 characters in length, and excessive characters will be automatically truncated.
- It cannot be updated after the rule is created.
Rule Description migrate to rocketmq The description of the rule. Status Enable Specifies whether to enable the current rule. Valid values:
Data Source Topic TopicA Specify the source topic from which you want to export data. Flow DestinationNote Only Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ is supported. Cloud Service Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ Specifies the target cloud service to which data of the source topic is forwarded. Instance ID MQ_INST_13801563067*****_BbyOD2jQ The ID of instance from the target cloud service. Topic Topic_test The resource key of the target cloud service, that is, the topic of Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ. If you set the value to Topic_set, the data is is forwarded from the source topic to the Topic_test topic.You can view the data outbound rule you create in the rule list of Rules.
Step 2: Create a Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ connector
- Log on to the EventBridge console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Custom Event Buses.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Custom Event Buses page, find the required event bus and click Connectors in the Operations column.
- On the Connectors page, click Create Connector.
- In the Select Event Source step, click Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ.
- In the Configure Connector step, perform the following operations and click Create and Start:
- Name: Enter the name of the connector.
- Event Source: Select Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ.
- Custom Event Bus: Select the custom event bus that you specify in Step 4.
- Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ Instance: Select the created Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ instance.
- Topic: Select the created topic.
- Optional:Tag: Enter a tag that is used for filtering.
- Consumer Offset: Select a consumer offset. The default value is the latest offset.