After you create a pay-as-you-go instance, you can change the billing method of the instance to subscription.
Hologres allows you to change the billing method of pay-as-you-go instances to subscription in the Hologres console.
- After you change the billing method of an instance, computing resources are no longer billed based on actual usage but based on the subscription billing method.
- By default, after you change the billing method of an instance, the storage capacity of the instance is 0 GB. If data is stored in the instance, the stored data is charged based on the pay-as-you-go billing method. If you want the stored data to be charged based on the subscription billing method, you must purchase a storage plan.
- You cannot change the billing method of a subscription Hologres instance to pay-as-you-go. After you change the billing method of a pay-as-you-go instance to subscription, you cannot change the billing method back to pay-as-you-go.
- Log on to the Hologres console. In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- On the Hologres Instances page, find the instance whose billing method you want to change and click Switch to Subscription in the Actions column.
- On the Confirm Order page, perform the following operations:
- Set the Purchase Cycle parameter.
- Read and agree to the Hologres (Subscription) Agreement of Service by selecting the check box.
- Click Activate and complete the payment.