Data Quality provides a comprehensive data quality solution that has various features. For example, you can detect data, compare data, monitor data quality, scan SQL nodes, and use intelligent alerting. Data Quality is billed based on the number of Data Quality checks for node instances. This topic describes the billing details of Data Quality.
You are charged for the Data Quality checks that are generated by Data Quality within each calendar day. Such Data Quality checks are generated when Data Quality rules are triggered by auto triggered node instances, retroactive instances, or rule tests.
|Billable item||Billing tier (Number of checked instances per day)||Billing cycle||Unit price (USD/day)|
|Data Quality checks||1~10||Daily||0|
- A Data Quality check is run and billed when the corresponding Data Quality rules are triggered and alerts are reported or workflows are blocked due to data quality problems.
- The upper limit for Data Quality checks that are billed based on the pay-as-you-go billing method is 5,000 per day. After the upper limit is reached, Data Quality checks stop running. If you need more Data Quality checks per day, submit a ticket to seek technical help from Alibaba Cloud.
- If your bill is overdue for more than 24 hours, the service will be suspended. In this case, you cannot start new Data Quality checks, but Data Quality checks that have been started are not affected.
- If you add funds to your Alibaba Cloud account within 24 hours after your bill becomes overdue, the service will not be suspended.
- If the service payment becomes overdue again after settlement, you are given another 24-hour grace period before the service is suspended.