DataService Studio allows you to generate APIs for tables and manage and publish the APIs. Bills are generated based on the number of calls and the execution time of APIs that are compiled in DataService Studio. This topic describes the billing details of DataService Studio.
- Valid calls are API requests that receive a response with an error code of 0.
- Invalid calls are API requests that receive a response with an error code other than 0.
- Number of API calls: The first one million API calls that a user makes per month are free.
- Execution time: The first 400,000 GB×s of execution time for API calls that a user makes per month is free.
|Billable item||Unit||Unit price||Remarks|
|Number of API calls||Million calls||USD 0.21/million calls||N/A|
|Execution time||Memory × seconds (GB×s)||0.000017193 USD/GB*s||The minimum unit of time that the billing system bills you for is 100 ms. A time shorter than 100 ms is calculated as 100 ms.|
- Monthly API calls and fee
You have a free quota of one million calls per month. Then, the number of API calls to be billed this month is calculated based on the following formula: 10 million - 1 million = 9 million. The price of every one million calls is USD 0.21. Then, the total fee for the API calls this month is calculated based on the following formula:
900/100 × 0.21 = USD 1.89.
- Monthly execution time and fee
The execution time of API calls is measured in memory × seconds (GB×s). The minimum unit of time that the billing system bills is 100 ms. A time shorter than 100 ms is calculated as 100 ms.
You can calculate the total execution time of API calls based on the following formula: Number of calls × Memory used per call (GB) × Running time per call (s) =
10,000,000 × 2 × 1.1 = 22,000,000GB×s. You have a free execution time quota of 400,000 GB×s per month. Then, you can calculate the execution time to be billed based on the following formula:
22,000,000 - 400,000 = 21,600,000GB×s. The unit price of execution time is USD 0.000017193 per GB×s. Then, you can calculate the total fee of execution time this month based on the following formula:
21,600,000 × 0.000017193 = USD 371.37.
- Total monthly fee
You can calculate the total monthly fee based on the following formula: Monthly API call fee + Monthly execution time fee =
1.89 + 371.37 = USD 373.26.
The billing cycle of DataService Studio is one hour. The billing system calculates your fee for the previous hour and generates a bill at the beginning of each hour. Then, the actual fee is deducted from the balance of your Alibaba Cloud account.
- If your bill is overdue for more than 360 hours, the service will be suspended and you will be unable to call the deployed API operations.
- If you add funds to your Alibaba Cloud account within 360 hours after your bill becomes overdue, the service will not be suspended.
- If the service payment becomes overdue again after settlement, you are given another 360-hour grace period before the service is suspended.