A system tag is defined by the system. You can only query system tags. System tags present data relationships in a standard manner. In some specific cases, you can use system tags to assist in processing your business. For example, a cluster is associated with an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance. In this case, the system automatically adds the ID of the cluster as a system tag to the ECS instance. This way, you can determine the attribution of the ECS instance based on the system tag.
- Log on to the Resource Management console. The Tag page appears.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Tag page, click the System Tags tab to view the system tags in the region.
- Click a tag key to view all the tag values that correspond to the tag key.
- In the Action column that corresponds to a tag value, click View Resources to view all the resources to which the tag is added.