The health inspection feature can be used to periodically test the connectivity of your monitored services. This feature allows you to check the health status of the monitored services and handle detected exceptions at the earliest opportunity. You can create a custom health inspection task for a specified service.
Create a custom inspection task
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Prometheus Monitoring.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Prometheus Monitoring page, click the name of a Kubernetes cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Health inspection.
- In the upper-right corner of the Health inspection page, click Create inspection.
- In the Create inspection dialog box, configure the parameters, click Link test to test the connectivity, and then click OK.
Table 1. Inspection task parameters Parameter Description Checkpoint The checkpoint of the inspection task. Enter an IP address or a domain name. For example, you can set the value to 184.108.40.206 or www.aliyun.com. Inspection Type The type of the inspection task.
Frequency The interval at which the inspection task is run. Valid values:
- Every 10s
- Every 30s
- Every 60s
- Every 120s