This topic shows you how to view the pod logs of an application.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Perform one of the following operations as needed to go to the application details
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Cluster or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application for which you want to view the details. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the application name.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the application details page, choose .
- On the left side of the Instance Details page, select the node whose log records you want to view. Then, on the right side of the page, click the Log tab.
On the Log tab, you can view the latest log records of the instance that runs on the pods where the application is deployed.