This topic shows you how to view the snapshots of all operations that are called in an application. You can view the time when snapshots are created, the time that is consumed for calling each operation, and the status of each operation.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Perform one of the following operations as needed to go to the application details
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Cluster or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application for which you want to view the details. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the application name.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the application details page, choose .
- On the Instance Details page, select the node that you want to view on the left side, and click the Interface Snapshot tab on the right side.
The Interface Snapshot tab displays all the interfaces that are called in the application in the specified time period.
- To view the snapshots of the specified interface, enter the interface name in the search box and click the icon.
- To view the trace of an interface, click the trace ID in the TraceId column of the interface.