- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Perform one of the following operations as needed to go to the application details
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Cluster or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application for which you want to view the details. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the application name.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the application details page, choose .
- In the left part of the instance details page, select a node that you want to view, and then click the NoSql Analysis tab in the right part of the page.
NoSQL calls statistics
In the Call statistics section, a time series graph shows the trend in the number of NoSQL calls on the application in the specified time period.
- Move the cursor over the statistics chart to view the statistics.
- Click Icon to view the statistics of the metric in a certain time period or compare the statistics of the same time period on different dates.