This topic shows you how to view the SQL analysis of an application.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Perform one of the following operations as needed to go to the application details
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Cluster or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application for which you want to view the details. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the application name.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the application details page, choose .
- In the left part of the instance details page, select a node that you want to view, and then click the SQL Analysis tab in the right part of the page.
In the SQL Calls section, a time series graph shows the trend in the number of SQL calls on the application in the specified time period.
- Move the cursor over the statistics chart to view the statistics.
- Click Icon to view the statistics of the metric in a certain time period or compare the statistics of the same time period on different dates.
SQL statement list
The SQL statement list displays all SQL statements that are executed in the application in the specified time period.
- To view the time series curve of the SQL call statistics of an SQL statement, click Invocation Statistics in the Actions column of the SQL statement.
- To view the snapshots of the operation that is called by an SQL statement, click Interface Snapshot in the Actions column of the SQL statement.
For more information, see Operation snapshot.