An edge node pool manages a group of nodes in a cluster, including the labels and taints of the nodes. This topic describes how to create an edge node pool in the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- A managed edge Kubernetes cluster is created. For more information, see Create a managed edge Kubernetes cluster.
- The version of your cluster is 1.16 or later.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- On the Node Pools page, click Create Edge Node Pool (Beta) in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Create Edge Node Pool (Beta) dialog box, set the parameters and click Submit.
Parameter Description Name The name of the edge node pool. Coordination Network between Cloud and Edge You can select Basic or Enhanced. For more information, see Create an enhanced edge node pool (public preview). Maximum Nodes The maximum number of nodes that can be added to the edge node pool. Node Label You can add labels to the nodes in the edge node pool. Taints You can add taints to the nodes in the edge node pool.After the edge node pool is created, you can view information about the created node pool in the node pool list.