This topic shows you how to view the snapshots of all operations that are called in an application. You can view the time when snapshots are created, the time that is consumed for calling each operation, and the status of each operation.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, Select .
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- Log on to the Applications Page, click the application name.
- Log on to the Left-side navigation pane Place place your cursor over the vertical dots next to Application details .
- On the Application Details page, select an instance where the application is deployed, set the time period,
and then click the Interface Snapshot tab.
The Interface Snapshot tab lists all operations that are called in the application in the specified time period.
- To view the snapshots of an operation, enter the operation name in the search box and click the icon.
- To view a trace of an operation, click the trace ID in the TraceId column of the operation.
- To view the logs of an operation, click View Logs in the Actions column of the operation.