This topic shows you how to view the NoSQL analysis of an application.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, Select .
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- Log on to the Applications Page, click the application name.
- Log on to the Left-side navigation pane Place place your cursor over the vertical dots next to Application details .
- On the Application Details page, select an instance where the application is deployed, set the time period,
and then click the NoSQL Analysis tab.
NoSQL call statistics
The SQL Calls section displays the time series curve that indicates the NoSQL call statistics of the application in the specified time period.
- Move the cursor over the statistics chart to view the statistics.
- Select a period of time to view the statistics for the specified period.
- Click Icon to view the statistics of the metric in a certain time period or compare the statistics of the same time period on different dates.
- Click Icon to view the API details for this metric.
Operation command list
The operation command list displays all operation commands that are run in NoSQL calls of the application in the specified time period.
- To view the NoSQL call statistics of an operation command, click Invocation Statistics in the Actions column of the operation command.
- To view the snapshots of the operation that is called by an operation command, click
Interface Snapshot in the Actions column of the operation command.
For more information, see Operation snapshot.