This topic shows you how to view the SQL analysis of an application.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, Select .
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- Log on to the Applications Page, click the application name.
- Log on to the Left-side navigation pane Place place your cursor over the vertical dots next to Application details .
- On the Application Details page, select an instance where the application is deployed, set the time period,
and then click the SQL Analysis tab.
SQL call statistics
The SQL Calls section displays the time series curve that indicates the SQL call statistics of the application in the specified time period.
- Move the cursor over the statistics chart to view the statistics.
- Select a period of time to view the statistics for the specified period.
- Click Icon to view the statistics of the metric in a certain time period or compare the statistics of the same time period on different dates.
- Click Icon to view the API details for this metric.
SQL statement list
The SQL statement list displays all SQL statements that are executed in the application in the specified time period.
- To view the time series curve of the SQL call statistics of an SQL statement, click Invocation Statistics in the Actions column of the SQL statement.
- To view the snapshots of the operation that is called by an SQL statement, click Interface Snapshot in the Actions column of the SQL statement.
For more information, see Operation snapshot.